Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday: My back hurts.

And I didn't have a chance to read all my internet today.  I did decide that since the company I use for domain name crap seems broken, I should just buy a domain name and use a proper service.  Googling that problem had Google tell me that Google does that.  Fine.  Done and done.  It doesn't look like the DNS update has propagated, but Googling that suggest it can take up to 24 hours.  Then I'll be able to easily read my internet while waiting for lunch again.  Woo.

Today's picture is the binomial distribution stuff that I took a picture of with my Google powered phone, from a company that was owned by Google when I bought it, sent via Google chat, and then uploaded to Google photos so I could use it on my Google blog.
The point is that a lot of the time, I just want crap to work, and Team G is pretty good at doing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment