Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday: I really wanted tacos.

I didn't get a good look at it, but it was real, and it was great, and everyday should have dogs at work.

And my phone did this crap when I was getting lunch.  Not cool, phone.
That's just further evidence that I should get a new phone, I guess.  It sounds like next week there might be an update of my current phone, which is probably way thinner and faster and all that.

Anyway, back to tacos.  Julie's post yesterday with the taco picture made me really want tacos all day.  So I drove all the way over to Kailua to get tacos for dinner.

I usually get the barbacoa, but I got one regular steak today.  That's actually much better, with a richer flavor that I wanted from the barbacoa.  It's also less messy, as it doesn't have as much juice.
Also I wanted guac, but they put soap weed in their guac, so it's good that I asked beforehand.  Mostly I just really wanted that bacon and avocado taco Julie had.  I want that so much.


  • Julie just asked about this yesterday, and my response was "I saw a thing about spicer, but I think it was a tweet or something.  So maybe? But not officially?  I would not be surprised by them half-assing getting rid of somebody."  He quit, because they kind of half-assed it by surprise hiring a new guy that nobody likes.
  • I love this meme.
  • Squirrel.
  • "Well then, I'm off to Switzerland."

No comments:

Post a Comment