Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday: Mid-week holidays shouldn't be allowed.

They should just become long weekends.  Like Thanksgiving does.

While in California, I picked up the new Hawkeye trade, which follows young cool Hawkeye instead of old grumpy Hawkeye.  While reading, I realized something.  Kate's costume makes no sense.

From the cover.  I'm just noticing the art has the string on the wrong side of her arm.
Ok, having one sleeve kind of makes sense, since shooting a bow is going to cause bruises and scrapes if you don't cover up the arm holding the bow.  But what's with the holes?  Her shoulder and hips get super hot, and need to be cooled?

Apparently I didn't notice this throughout the entire previous series that I read while in France.
My best guess is that they're kind of like pockets.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  It's a good series.



No comments:

Post a Comment