Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday: I'm not freaking out, you're freaking out.

Talk is basically done.  Bag is basically packed.  I have a list of things to attempt to finish tomorrow, and a list of things that I still need to pack.  I have lots of time to do this stuff, so there's no reason to be concerned about taking a big trip.

It's possible my Go+ issues have to do with the low battery.  I got a new one today, and I'll fix it before I leave.
I also sorted out the trackpad on popplio.  I had to shut it down completely, and then it worked again after booting back up again.  I suspect something isn't getting cleared correctly when it goes into suspend mode, and that's the problem.  In any case, it works again, so it'll be fine on the trip as well.


  • I think I'll just wait, and read the next series with Jen in it.  Hopefully it'll go back to the happy strong Jen.
  • This is how I play, too.
  • Cats.
  • Medical care is a human right, and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.
  • So happy.
  • Why?
    • I remember showing Cowboy Bebop to people in grad school, and when it was over, everyone else was talking about "I bet this happens next" and "what do you think they do?"  No.  Nothing happens next, because the story is Spike's story.  When Spike's story is resolved, there's no need for more.  Not everything needs a sequel, not everything needs a remake.
  • I never considered it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment