Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thursday: Today is the day that everything happened.

I woke up early to check in for my flight and get seats (reasonable seats on the first two flights, Lufthansa has all equal seats, so I guess it doesn't matter on that one).  Comey testified to Congress, which will hopefully have results.  The UK decided not to let the terrible people continue being terrible.  Julie got to have fun party work instead of regular work work.

I sat down and made this, the length and separation of my trips to San Francisco.  I included the Team Julie trip here as well.
Red shows how long I stay, averaging 8.7 days.  This is where I notice that I set the grids to be useless.  Anyway, blue shows separation until the next visit, placed at the date of the end of previous visit.  It looks like there are three modes, at basically one month, two months, and four months.  This upcoming trip is approaching four months, which is why it feels so long.

And the count will be 114 days at the end of this trip, with a baseline of 943 days.  That works out to just above 12%.  I spent 55 of those days in 2016 (+/- some around the boundaries).



No comments:

Post a Comment