Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday: My last full day here was super busy.

After waking up later than I've been waking up this trip, but still earlier than is usual for a Sunday, we went to the coffee place to do some coding and brainstorming on stuff for SciPy.  I think this is my first actual mention of it, even though I've spent a lot of this trip working on code for it.  "Are you going to the conference?" No, almost certainly not.  I don't think I could swing a second conference through work.  "Also, don't you hate Snek?"  Yes, I am still not a fan of Snek.  Snek has lots of problems that apparently most users find appealing.  I do not understand this.  Also, my professed dislike of Snek makes it unlikely that I can get my boss to pay money.

Still, Snek is just a tool, so it's not like things can't be done with it.  I would appreciate more helpful documentation, but whatever.  I'll just curse at the pathological implementation of unicode.

Then I got some essential groceries for the dinner party that showed up on the schedule for today.
So pretty much a standard "make a whole bunch of food" kind of event.

Unrelated, but I have no idea what is going on in this ad.  Is the lady explaining how this rack of computers is helpful in returning products?  Is the guy returning the tablet, and she's showing him the new machine overlords?  I am just confused.
 And there was a bit of drawful.
A man on roller skates riding a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment