Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday: There isn't enough time before I leave on this trip.

I'm sure part of that is me hating to write talks, and me not being as big of a fan of travel as I once was.  At least I mostly have the text written.  Tomorrow I'll add pictures, and try to see if I can add a stronger narrative to it.

I just happened to click this medal while getting lunch today.
The other thing about this trip is that everything appears to have decided to just be difficult.  My new laptop is not reading the touchpad correctly, and I can't decide if it's a software issue or if the hardware is broken.  It works enough that I can use it, but I have to be more careful than I'd like.  My Go+ has also decided it no longer wants to correctly pair with my phone, so that's fun too.

At least my dentist cancelled the appointment I had for tomorrow.  One less thing to worry about.



No comments:

Post a Comment