Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday: I had wanted to run the other sql inserts today, but I guess not.

I think the first set should be done by now. The second is reasonable parallelized, so once I confirm they work, it should be just a matter of launching them. I don't think I have to worry about failures, but we'll see.

I also was able to finish up the stuff I wanted for Julie's project today. Mostly this was formatting stuff, but I added the stats calculation that is the main goal. We'll discuss it tomorrow, and see if something needs to be added. Other than solving the "first name, last name, affiliation/last name, first name, affiliation" problem.

I had a happy retirement today.
 I'm still not sure about the gym rework.


 Or the raids, which aren't super hard.
 Dinner was sushi.



No comments:

Post a Comment