Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday: My tummy still hurts.

And to be fair, although the rest of the being sick stuff sucks, it's the tummy pain that I hate the most.  Having it all clear up would be great, but just no tummy pain would be nice.

I was able to get some work done today, mostly because I have a lot of tasks that need to be launched and checked while it processes.  Also some light talk edits.  I really should sit down and prove that the thing I don't think is important is not important, but that's hard to do when distracted by defective digestion.

I also hope things are better tomorrow because I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.  Not one that'd be helpful with tummy issues, but still.

Soup is good for sad tummies.
I need to sort through RSS stuff, but I have enough other stuff for links today.



No comments:

Post a Comment