Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday: No, nesting all the tags does not make the tags parallel.

That at least is the only solution I can come up with as to why this one thing that I care to extract is held in a series of identical nested tags.  This means item 1 is within one set of tags, and item N is within N sets of tags.  This is contrary to the sane solution where each item is within a single pair of tags, and those tags are arranged in a series.  Also: great that there are two different ways to define entries in the total list, so everything needs to test both.
I woke up far earlier than I needed to, and spent a large chunk of that time with Magikarp. 
Because that's better getting on a good sleep schedule, I guess.
I had to return the wifi hotspot I used in Europe today.  Conveniently, this just meant putting it all in the enclosed FedEx envelope, and having them take it.
I no longer care about these passwords.

A medal.
 Lunch at the new Indian fusion place:


Where tikka masala comes in burrito form.
Firey chicken is the best analogy.
It's good, and this concept should be everywhere.  The spice is a bit much, as it became super strong towards the end of the burrito.  I would have liked something to change it up a bit, as it also gets a bit heavy.

A new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment