Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thursday: SF MoMA

I woke up this morning to this:
Wait, what?
 It turns out that if you jump too much on the surface of the home pond, where you think everything is super safe, you can get eaten by a Pidgeotto.  I have the lockscreen disabled on my tablet, and the random jostling of the tablet by my pillow was enough to do the jumps necessary to get my Magikarp eaten.
I guess I get an event from it.
 But anyway, SF MoMA:
Spiegel, Blutrot.
 A puzzle:
This photo of a Pollack didn't register as "proper art".

But this one, a photo of the interior of a building did.
 So I don't know what my point is.  I don't think I have a good split point on what counts.
I want to do a simulation of this one.  I'm not sure if it's the same way this was generated, but it looks like the curvature of the component lines decreases in the "light space", which makes sense.  A low curvature line would leave the region quickly, but the high curvature line largely stays put.

5-7-9-11-13.
 Then lunch.
It was pretty eclectic.  It was all pretty good, but the picked veggies weren't my favorite.

Pokemon updated the gyms, today.

I need to look up the information here.
 And the next two.
I like when these large abstract pieces retain the color vibrancy.  There are too many where it all turns into a mush of brown.  


Snack time.

Albers.

Rothko.

Blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment