Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday: travel

At least this travel day was somewhat shorter.
Breakfast.

A bunch of not great Pokemon.

Pre flight snack.

It was cloudy in Frankfurt.
 I had to rush to make my connection, which want helped by the stupid security crap they have in Europe. I was able to get a better seat.
I had an empty middle section to myself at takeoff.
 A (maybe?) Middle School kid moved into my row, because she wanted to have some space from her family. I didn't care, because four seats is more than I can use.  It was nice to be able to use the power outlets. I nearly bought wifi, as it's only 5k miles. I never use them anyway, so I could but WiFi on like 30 flights at that price.
I'm not sure that's a large category.

The two meals were edible.
This flight isn't bad for jet lag, as the takeoff and landing times are basically the same. This makes the flight kind of a long delay, with the outside world suspending during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment