Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday: I would have been productive today.

But everything conspired to not work.  I was able to get one thing running, and tomorrow I'll probably spend a large chunk of the day aborting and restarting shit that should have run today, but things decided not to work.  I'm also increasingly concerned that my database ingest is taking far longer than it should be, and I'm not sure how to fix it.  One thought is to pull out the select statement stuff, and do that in one pass, and just insert directly.

And although I still need to do a time breakdown, this shows that my classification thing is reasonably consistent.  This shows the time average over existing entries.  Something like 98% have classification deviations are less than ~5%.  There is some evidence of class switching, but I haven't sorted out how I want to break that out.
I have caught up on RSS, but I have a massive backlog.



No comments:

Post a Comment