Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday: I do not like dentists.

Today was (apparently) appointment one for a crown.  This is not a one appointment thing.  Now I have a temporary one, and I don't like it because it feels weird.  I hope the permanent one doesn't feel weird, because that's going to make me super pissed.  In any case, this does not feel like an improvement.

Rainbow.
Because I wasted half the stupid day paying a lot of money to be disappointed, I decided to get pasta for dinner.
I think the Doraemon statue is gone now, but the Poke stop is still there.

I thought about getting lasagna again, but the chicken marsala sounded better today.  And now I'm hungry again. :(

  • Pokemon Go.
    • I was thinking earlier about "thinks I should bring with me when I go on a Poke-quest this weekend."  I had planned to take a big bottle of water, an umbrella, and my USB battery pack.  "I wish I could get a matching hat."  It turns out I can, for not that much money.  I don't think it'll get here by the weekend, though.
    • Snake.
    • Crab.
    • Seriously, everyone I follow is Team Blue.
  • Not Pokemon Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment