Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday: Home again.

Important things first: since the hotel I stayed at last night had a limited selection of channels (and a shitty remote that made changing channels annoying), I spent longer than I should have flipping through.  That's when I discovered Daria.  Apparently MTV has given up showing their new awful stuff, and is reshowing things from back when they were relevant.  Daria was followed by Beavis and Butthead, which was another show I didn't expect to see on actual live TV again.

I had planned to get breakfast this morning, but wasn't in the mood for the limited crap selection I found.  So I went with the best breakfast:
Pastrami and swiss on rye.
Then blah blah long flight home.  Upon getting home, I didn't know what I wanted for lunch/dinner.  I'd spent the last hour or so of the flight listening to Estelle, as I discovered last night that it's available on Amazon Prime.  I decided this was a good enough reason to go to Kailua to get a burrito, as I could keep listening.
Also because I didn't eat a burrito in San Francisco.
I'm generally liking the music, although the conversational tracks and the guest collaborations seem to be worse than the other songs.

Also this WF chicken has a bunch of chicks.
 I also had mail when I got home.
Patsy Walker, Hellcat.
 I should have had this one shipped to Julie's, as it arrived here on Saturday.  I guess that's the problem trying to time travel and kickstarter fulfillment.
Million Dollars, But...

Here are some example scenarios I pulled out at random.


No comments:

Post a Comment