Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday: I totally had a good title earlier today, and I've forgotten it since then.

Today was a good day for Pokemon catching.
These are all Pokemon I caught today, starting with the CP 169 Clefairy.

These are the rest of the Pokemon I caught today.
 Which is great, because now I have my three favorite Pokemon:

Snorlax, Psyduck, and Jigglypuff.  I really like the Orange Islands episodes.
This is also one reason why I wouldn't be the best trainer ever.  I like the ones I like, and I don't really care how powerful they are.  See, there's that CP 428 whatever that didn't get a fave.  Pidgeot and Seadra snuck in the favorite list because they are my top two ranked ones, so I wanted to make sure they were marked.  The rest are just "I like these Pokemon for reasons."

And then I spent an hour and a half working on something based solely on a dumb question based on the reports of the Republican convention being half empty.  This was before we all discovered that Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.


No comments:

Post a Comment