Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday: I should know better than to ever update software.

Because it didn't fix the problem with chrome at all, forcing me to install firefox (which works fine, but has a billion pop-ups asking if I want to configure something or if I want to know about X or if I want to run the plug in that I just clicked on to say "Yes, just run the stupid thing, and always run it on this page, always, forever.").  And now something isn't correct, because enlightenment now spontaneously crashes with a SIGABRT error, due to some memory corruption issue.  It seems to be some issue instantiating windows.  It does occasionally recover if I click the "Recover" button three or four times, so that's better than permanently being broken.  I think this means that tomorrow I'm going to try to fix this by updating even more software.  TOTALLY A GREAT PLAN!

And it crashed while writing this blog post.  :(

And here, this is the image for today because I don't have anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment