Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday: Nothing sounded good.

Until I smelled someone grilling in the neighborhood.  That made me want chicken.

Even though that meant driving back to Kailua.
I got a half chicken this time, but only ate half of it.  I'm probably going to finish it off after this blog post.  It was better than last time, but they were also not rushed as much today.  It was super rainy on the other side of the island, and the tunnel on the Pali was inside a cloud, making it super foggy.  I had planned on going to the lookout to see if there are any cool Pokemon there, but due to the rain and general crappy conditions, I missed the exit.  Oops.

I'm also happy that they updated Pokemon Go.  I don't have any major issues with the changes, and it was nice to see what options there are in the trainer customization (since somebody else designed my trainer and clicked to finalize it before I could see any of the details).  I also discovered that if you switch styles, it totally resets everything, so I had to put it all back the way it was (since I'm used to my trainer now).  

  • Pokemon.
    • But, of course, some assholes aren't happy if they don't drain all the fun out of the game by mechanizing it.  So you don't know where certain Pokemon are.  Move around.  See new things.  Explore.  It's not Ash had a radar to tell him where all the Pokemon were.  You want a Clefairy?  Better put on those shoes and walk your ass to Mount Moon.
    • Ash was never very smart.
    • Snorlax.
    • Jerk.
    • Pikachu.  I kind of assume that Pikachu got thin by travelling around with Ash.  They walk everywhere.  
  • Not Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment