Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday: Sausages.


This all started because of Julie.  I mean, look at this.  I had a salad for lunch, and seeing delicious sausages in the middle of the afternoon was not expected.  That led me to looking on yelp to see what sausage options exist here.  The answer?  Not many.  This is literally the only place that shows up for "German."  The worst part of it is the detail that "The lunch wagon is only in Chinatown on Thursday's, otherwise he is usually parked at Hickam."  So it's usually inaccessible on a military base, or, it's in Chinatown, so it's not really convenient for lunch.  Let's try "Polish."  This place isn't even Polish, it's Russian, and it's also downtown, so again, not really convenient for lunch.

I also looked up various sausages this evening, while still wondering what to do.  I remembered these sausages from the German butcher we went to every year in high school.  This led to me discovering that amazon actually sells those.  Because of course amazon sells twelve packs of delicious sausages that you can order at any time.

They're in my cart, because I'm not entirely sure I want to buy sausage online.

Also, I turned around today to discover that it was raining.

Also my twitter did a thing and I should have taken the screenshot then, because a lot of twitter happens in ten hours.
Today's links do not include that damn owl on the stupid toy horse because I saw that like seventeen times today.


No comments:

Post a Comment