Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday: I guess it's grilled cheese day.

So I guess I have to add that to the calendar now.

  • I was going to do taxes this evening.  The main point of this link is that Hawaii is also #8 in median income, so this isn't really an independent statistic.
  • They advertised this show on TV this evening, and I had to stop and think about it.  No, "Homicide Team 9" is not just four more than "Murder Team 5."  HT9 are cops, working to stop murderers, and MT5 are murderers (some of whom are also cops) working to stop jerks (with murder).
  • I kind of like the Slowbro one.
  • Those three dogs.
  • Velma is great.
  • Everyone is dumb on this show.  "Oh, I'm suddenly concerned that the super powerful alien monster I brought to Earth is going to kill me!"  "Hey, let's bring the entire team on this trip!  It's not like we could all get captured!"  "It's a waste of time for us to keep an eye on the guy who we have trapped in our special cage!"  "I don't really have a clear plan, but I'm going to kill the daughter of my top guy because I can't just not murder people!"  "I'd have a line here, but I got murdered because my dad is dumb, I'm dumb, and this guy who just killed me is dumb too."

No comments:

Post a Comment