Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday: I decided to get Greek for lunch today.

The people at the next table had a dog.
I don't recall seeing this before, but I tend to be focused.
I went back and forth during the drive over on whether or not to get the saganaki.  It turns out the Greek place doesn't have that on the lunch menu, which they use until 5.  So that question answered.
So just the regular stuff.
 And then, since I didn't have the saganaki, I had ice cream.
Strawberry and chocolate chocolate chip.
 Did I take a bunch of shots to do a gratuitous panorama?
Of course, although I didn't do a sky in one place because the sun was super bright.

Cropping that made me again realize that GIMP is run by fucking morons.  "We have a product vision!"  "I'm sorry you don't realize how much we thought about these changes, and we're not going to change it."  "We have so much vision, we can't be bothered to make sure our documentation isn't lying to you."  Yep.  The shit monkeys programming the GIMP took out the "stop being a fucking jerk when I close images, I don't fucking care" option, but left it in the documentation so I had to spend more time googling to find out that that option was removed. Why?  Probably because it conflicted with the vision of not being bags of shit.






No comments:

Post a Comment