Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday: I probably should have been more productive today. Whoops.

Part of that is because I wanted to go to target, and decided to go to the one in Kailua because I could get a burrito for lunch.  Dinner.  Whatever.
Sleeping in until I convinced myself to clean the tub tomorrow instead of today didn't help either.


  • Wow.  That is pretty good.  Things like this and Nate Silver's 2012 election coverage continue to convince me that politics is not as random as people think.
  • Julie has a blog post with what looks like very tasty pork.  I'm not convinced on the slaw, but I'm not a big slaw fan.
  • Cats and dogs.
  • This cherry had an adventure.
  • Red panda.
  • Corner witch.
  • I think I have this from when I was a kid.  I'm just now thinking, "Gee, Namor, maybe this is why everyone thinks you're a jerk.  'Come over and we'll read comics!'  Underwater, Namor?  You're the only one who can breathe underwater, and paper isn't super happy being soggy.  Jerk."
  • Dagger.


No comments:

Post a Comment