Saturday, April 9, 2016

It's like I'm a detective, but a detective that takes on cases no one cares about.

My twitter account is set to private, so in order to subscribe, I have to approve it.  I almost never get a request, because my tweets aren't really that interesting.

See?
And I reblog stuff, but I also make my own tweets.

Because fuck big bang theory for being such a shitty stupid show.

So it was odd to reload twitter and see I had a request pending.

Ok, I have no idea who this is.
The obvious thing is to click and see what she tweets about.

Ok, I can be onboard with a pro-panda baby tweeter.  I like pandas.
But pretty much everything is a retweet.  That seems a bit odd.  Scroll some more and I see this:

That's some shitty art, huh?
And here's where I go from "wtf cares" to "detective cap on."  See, the added information I didn't tell you is that "Jennifer" isn't the first person to request to follow me today.  I didn't accept them because they had a bunch of reblogs about stupid shit I didn't care about, including a lot of retweets of a particularly shitty artist.

Derp tiger to reaffirm how shitty this art is.
Two people try to follow me, both of which are posting lots of retweets from a super shitty artist?

I hate you, Leonid Afremov.  I hate your stupid art too.
It's possible that there just happen to be two people who really like this shitty artist.  A lot of people have crappy taste.  Just to be safe, let's google image search her picture:

Ok, only found on a dozen or so pages, most of which are in Cyrillic.  LOOKS LEGIT TO ME.

I'm going to let "two people with shitty taste tried to follow me today" be option 1, and say that's not super likely.  Option 2 is that Leonid Afremov bought a bunch of fake bot twitter followers to reblog his shitty art at random people on the internet.

I think this is the "objection" pose, though.

How about Detective Conan?  I always liked that show.
Wait, they made a Detective Conan/Lupin the Third crossover?  Why am I learning this from a google image search?
Here's Detective Pikachu, because that works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment