Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday: And that's when I realized I didn't feed in a list of photos taken with my current phone, my previous two phones, or my tablet.

But it works:
That's my old car covered in snow!  From seven years ago!
It's cold here today, too.  Not "snow cold," just "shut the fuck up, The Wind, we get the point.  Jerk" level cold.
I don't know why I've been on a grilled cheese kick recently.

But I know why I'm on a cookie kick.  Because delicious.


  • Food related.
    • This place looks good.  I should check it out in the sweet spot of "after they've been open long enough that the crowd isn't impossible" and "before they inevitably close, because I've had like a half dozen 'that looks cool' places that closed before I could get there."
    • Ha ha ha, fuck Rick Scott!
  • Transition link.
  • Animals.
  • Everything else.
    • I was going to read this paper, but it turns out that it's a thesis, and I didn't really want to read eighty pages about statistical methods for matching text samples.
    • I always liked The Inspector cartoons.
    • "I wonder what the etymology of 'choo-choo train' is," I asked myself earlier.  And I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure the claim that "Few English speakers likely know this word" is probably wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment