Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday: Today was a rainy day.

Rainy day all over.
 After considering my options, I decided a big warm bowl of ramen would be the way to go.  While driving, I was going back and forth between kotteri and spicy tan tan.
I eventually split the difference and tried the umakara again.
I liked it more than I did last time.  There was a bit more spice this time, which probably helped.
I forgot to take a picture of the gyoza.
 Afterwards, I tried to think of something else to do so I could listen to music in the car while driving in the rain.
So I went up to the Pali lookout, because it's the fun of being in the middle of a cloud.
 It was actually really hard to even stand up there today.  The wind was very gusty, and that's the reason I didn't take a sufficient number of images to complete the panorama.  This one took far longer than usual, because I had to run the solution four times to get this one.  I also removed six images that the program couldn't place, and that I couldn't sort out either.  There are also a few bad joins, where the adjacent images don't technically overlap, so I had to force them by making fake match points.

This animation was actually far easier to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment