Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday: Things.

This is what I was talking about yesterday.  I went to get office groceries today, which mostly involved things to put in my office fridge.  I bought six items, and got five stupid Monopoly things, one of which makes me an instant winner of TWO MORE STUPID TICKETS.  What a waste of everything.

I've also gotten good at making these post-it pentagon coasters.

During today's Supergirl, I had two realizations.  First, I guess they have a Brainiac on the bad guy side?  I didn't see that episode, so it was a bit of a surprise.  "Why does that page call her Indigo?"  Don't care.  Three red dots on your head in a down pointing triangle?  Brainiac.  Second, they should have used Ted Kord instead of Max Lord.  They're both rich industrialists, but Ted is explicitly tech-related, and is also 100% a good guy.  Max Lord's name has been forever ruined.  Ted's also more normal than Max, as he doesn't have mind control powers.



Today's links are arranged in increasing order of coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment