Today was a whirlwind of shopping for groceries and converting those groceries into food.
|Also, today was the day that they repainted the balcony. I don't they're called lanais here.|
|Goat cheese, blue cheese, some third cheese that I don't remember.|
Here are the recipes that I didn't take pictures of.
- Corn pudding. This ended up too eggy for me.
- Butternut squash soup. After spending a lot of time yesterday working on this, I completely forgot about it and never had any.
Also there was pork in a delicious mushroom sauce and some green beans.
- Christmas baking.
- Dog, no. Stop that, dog.
- Star Wars fan theories. I can read and link to these now.
- New level.
- And just a final reminder that tomorrow is the Day of Third Impact, so I hope everyone is ready for the conclusion of the Human Instrumentality Project.
And this link has been sitting lonely in my saved RSS feeds since last year.
- The artwork of La Vie Parisienne should really be collected and anthologized.