Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday: OMG, are you fucking kidding me?

CIDER WEEK IS BACK!
After the original Cider Week, and then the sequel, Cider Week Strikes Back, I was not expecting to be able to have Return of the Cider Week.  However, I had to get drinks for my office fridge, as I drank them all before leaving for vacation.  So, since I was at Safeway, I decided to look and see if they had cider.  They did, I bought it, Return of Cider Week.

I also realized today that I now have three unread books and three more books arriving in the mail at some point.  It's possible I may have a problem with books.

  • Arlo Guthrie.
  • I am not buying this book, due to reasons mentioned above.
  • Bunny.
  • Are you telling me that egg nog is literally just a bunch of eggs with some rum?  Wow that's super gross.
  • Weekly complaint about Agents of Shield.  "They're at the same castle we went to to get Lab-girl back from outer space!"  Fuck you, AoS.  Fuck you for reminding me that last time you were there, you had a fucking Asgardian played by Peter MacNicol.  Now all I can think about is how fucking cool it would have been to, instead of all this angsty bullshit, you had dropped Asgardian Peter MacNicol out of your jet into the middle of the Hydra party, and had him be all, "Oh, I'm so sorry for bumping into you like that.  Look at me being all in the way here.  Sorry about your ribs not being inside your chest anymore.  I'm just a clumsy bunny all the time."  This would be a far better story than the one that's being told.  I don't care about Ex-agent Jerkface.  He's just a psycho doing stupid shit.  
    • Also, yes, killing Rosalind to get Coulson motivated is a shitty move.  On the other hand, I hated Rosalind too, and now she's dead.  Mixed feelings on this one.
    • Also, also: why has there been so little happening with Shaky-Mutant?  She can shakify everything, and she's been sitting around doing nothing.  "Hey, why don't you shake the fuck out of that castle from the air?"
    • Also, also, also: where's this Coulson?  Bring back the fun Coulson.
  • President of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment