Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday: I hate when I have my task list planned for the week, and it suddenly doubles in length.

I mean, it's not like I'm going on vacation soon.  And I don't have any pictures for today.


  • The prairie dog dressed as Pikachu.
  • The cat/cucumber meme.
  • I had the exact same thought when I saw the first picture.  Also a meme.
  • It appears to be nearly impossible to find my old GRE scores.  In any case, this makes sense.  Most of the things I didn't get right on the physics GRE are completely useless for astronomy.
  • Because pastrami.  My understanding is that there's a place just down the block that's supposed to be as good or better.
  • Dumb people can't understand why people would be willing to lie to them for money.
  • This is stupid, and I'm glad the writer points out how stupid it is to stuff Metron's giant chair into tiny rooms.
  • This is also stupid, because for regular people, it's going to look like DC is just copying Thanos with Darkseid, even if Darkseid was actually first.
  • It was kind of interesting to skip through this video and see how the six Star Wars movies synced up.

No comments:

Post a Comment