Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday: So my flight was cancelled.

That's not really the kind of news to get just before going to bed the night before a big travel day.  It was even worse when I clicked through to rebook, and it came back with "no flights are available today."  The good thing is that this was for the night before the trip, as that's when I was rebooking.  I'm fine with them not having any flights at 11pm.  In any case, instead of going through O'hare (which sounds like it was a disaster), I went through Dulles (which is just generically crappy).

The other nice thing is that my long flight was basically empty, so I was able to get an upgrade to business class.  With no one next to me.

And I had breakfast.  The fruit and cinnamon bun were good.  Blueberry Greek yogurt not so much.

Apple blintz.  I'm glad it came with ham, as that was really what I was looking to eat that early/late in my sleep schedule.

Also a cookie.
It's not that the airplane food was the only thing I ate, though.

I had a pretzel before the first flight.  They weren't ready for pretzels that early, so I had to wait for it.

And then mexican food for lunch after landing.

And Burma Superstar for dinner.
  • Latte art.
  • No, Ted Cruz.  No.  Stop it.  You're not cool, and that doesn't mean what you think it does.  Unless you do know what it means, and then, seriously, no.
  • Squirrel.
  • Brock.



No comments:

Post a Comment