Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thursday: New Year's Eve.

Today was a whirlwind of shopping for groceries and converting those groceries into food.
Also, today was the day that they repainted the balcony.  I don't they're called lanais here.
 I also failed to take pictures of most of the food.  The only thing that I did remember to snap was the cheese plate:
Goat cheese, blue cheese, some third cheese that I don't remember.
And then more cooking continued, with the only major problem being a burn.  I guess the fact that we've gone something like seven years doing these NYE things with this being the first casualty is pretty good.

Here are the recipes that I didn't take pictures of.
Also there was pork in a delicious mushroom sauce and some green beans.



And this link has been sitting lonely in my saved RSS feeds since last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment