Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday: So the good news is I don't have tuberculosis.

Not that I thought that I did, but I had to get a test to continue taking my magic drugs.  Since tuberculosis is bad and all.

And I got this in the mail today, because this company apparently thinks I have money to order custom eclipse glasses in large quantities.  I'm sorry that I don't, but thanks for the free eclipse glasses.  Also: heads up that there's an eclipse in August 2017.  
 I also needed to get stuff at Target, so I went to check out the story I saw yesterday.
A lot of things didn't have funny names, but everything in the cotton-stuff department did.  "Handy dandies" is my favorite.

I have a lot of things to pack into the links today.


  • Things like this are why I stopped reading comics.
  • Ok, Supergirl TV show.  You fooled me.  To be fair, though, you did use Hank Henshaw's name, and he's totally Cyborg Superman.  New question, though: what's J'onn been doing?  He's almost exactly the same as Regular Superman except he's weak against fire-type Pokemon.  He's been filling out paperwork and running a crap version of Shield instead of doing superhero stuff?
  • Important Pokemon information.
  • And this is why Jesse and James are the best villains ever.  They have depth that is usually lacking.
  • Another article explaining why Uber is bad.
  • The important thing that people keep forgetting.  Terrorists do not create an existential threat to modern nations.
  • Today is the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack.
  • Huh.  Nicely done, Coke.
  • I guess that's the end of Rush, then.
  • Dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment