Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday: Every time I do an early post, I end up with cool links later in the evening.

Oh well.

Today was the Honolulu Marathon, and even though it started super early in the morning, I still wanted to avoid the route:

Which kind of covers most of my usual places.
So up and over the Pali to get a burrito in Kailua:

It was a tasty burrito, but getting the chips and salsa was a bit of overkill, even if I ended up bringing most of them home with me.

They're were super salty too.
 I figure I'll have them with the WF pizza slice I got for dinner later.
Two things about this photo.  First, the Kailua WF has an entire bar of gross water you can get.  Second, that asshole in the white shirt in the upper right corner.
I had my slice of pizza and a Izze, and that's the express lane.  That asshole decided that he had questions about the nougat being sold, and chose that lane to ask those questions.  The checkout person had to call someone to get answers about it, which given the only questions I can think of are "how much is it?" ($12.99 or something) and "what's in it?" (I don't know, probably some sugar and shit.  Read the fucking box, dumbass), I have no idea what he could be wondering about.  Then, after getting his answer about the stupid nougat, he wandered away.  He wasn't buying anything, he didn't want the nougat, he just decided to be a jackass and slow down the express lane with his bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment