Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday: I forgot that there's a stupid mismatch thing because of a typo I made 18 months ago.

Which is going to delay something stupid into taking even longer.  I wonder if we can all just agree that this is something to finish after New Year's.  It doesn't help that today turned into kind of a waste because the water was off at work, which caused the A/C to be off as well.  I eventually gave up trying to work as my office got warmer and warmer and came home to edit my paper instead.

I did wander around Long's while waiting for my lunch sandwich to be panini-fied, which I completely forgot about until I saw I had photos from my phone.  That would have been a shame, because cute lunch boxes are cute.

"I was there to give you a hug on your special day."

"I will give you a hug on your special day."

"We enjoy every day."
I had this image planned instead, since I saw it online today:
Which I didn't immediately know what it was until I saved it and it said it was a baked brie.

But what I thought it was was even better.  You know how beef wellington works, right?  You know how delicious all the Thanksgiving food is, right?  Smoosh them together.  Pre-roast a turkey breast, let it cool (I think this would work best), wrap turkey in stuffing, maybe add other stuff here, wrap stuffing in puff pastry.  Bake until puffed and cooked through.  You could even put in gravy so it bleeds like the brie does.

























No comments:

Post a Comment