Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday: I should not get so stressed out about going on vacation.

I'm mostly packed, I have 24 hours to sort any last packing out, I have my poster done and printed, I'm using my replacement suitcase for the first time in a year and a half, I have nothing really to worry about for work for the first time in forever, and the biggest problem is that I don't like my seat on the first flight.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And the nice plate lunch place lady screwed up my chicken katsu curry order.  Their katsu isn't very good without the curry.  They use thighs, and so it's fattier than I really like.  The curry cuts that down somewhat.
I would get curry tomorrow, but I kind of feel more like getting ramen.  Which I just had.  Maybe this is my current biggest problem.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finally, while checking pockets before doing laundry, I discovered seven dollars in my coat.  I think this means that the taxi I took from the airport gave me the wrong change.  I'm pretty sure I only asked for six back.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also just realized that by the middle of next year, I'll have been doing the daily blog thing for five years.  Weird.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


No comments:

Post a Comment