Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday: lists

I usually try to structure the day with a set of items to accomplish.  You know, just a clear way to organize the things that need to get done on any given day.
Today I discovered that although I usually do checks when something is done, you can also just put two dots, and then you get a concerned face :| guy.  This is why I will never stop using paper notebooks.

  • Squirrel.
  • Different squirrel.
  • I tried to do this today, but gave up on getting crispy potatoes when it became 9 and I still hadn't eaten dinner yet.
  • Fuck.  This shouldn't be allowed to pass anti-trust checks.  "Oh, but we don't compete," that's because you've gamed the system and divided the country into different regions, you fuckers.
  • This is why She-Hulk is cool, and really deserves to be more popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment