Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday: Kind of an adventure

I decided this week that I wanted new pillows.  All the pillows.  Couch pillows and bed pillows.  Puhoy!

To make it more of an adventure, I decided to go to the far away Target in Kapolei.  I think a large part of that was wanting to actually drive a distance.  Twenty-two whole miles.

Also, they have a Wendy's there, so I could do the fry/frosty thing.

And there was a surprise car show thing happening there?  In the Wendy's/Kmart parking lot?  I don't quite understand it, as it seemed like the goal was to park your car, then get a lawn chair, and sit next to your car, like you're waiting to answer questions.  But everyone else is also just sitting in a chair, so it looks like some sort of weirdo standoff, but with fancy old cars.

  • The Ukraine.  He had peacocks, and tried to get rid of the incriminating evidence by throwing it in the river.  Worst attempt at dictator ever.
  • This dog joke made me laugh.
  • Waffle dogs.  So now I have to try and work this into the schedule for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment