Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday: Three weird dealings with people


  1. I got on the elevator, and it stopped on floor 7 for a family to get on.  As they get off, I realize that the little kid was singing the same song that I had stuck in my head.
  2. I got ramen for lunch, and sat down next to two girls, one of which proceeded to:
    1. Unwrap like seven things of chop sticks.
    2. Drum on the counter with her fingers, making the whole damn thing shake.
    3. Drum on the top of the counter with her chopsticks.
  3. I got groceries afterwards, and got on the elevator with creepy overly-affectionate 60 year olds.  We're on an elevator together.  You can wait one damn minute to have the worst double-entendre conversation.
Ramen.
Today is also the second day in a row that I wanted brownies, but couldn't find brownies to eat. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment