Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday: I have nothing because I just spent an hour getting simcity 2000 to run in linux.

That's actually not true, I have three different things I could put here, but I didn't prep any of them, so they'll have to wait.


  • Misty.
  • Star Wars.
    • Ok, this makes sense.
    • This is suck, though.  Would it have been that hard to let the last season play on Cartoon Network, where all the other seasons played?
  • Television.
    • Detailed analysis of why this Comcast thing is bullshit.
    • Does anyone watch Headline News anymore?  It doesn't do news headlines, since everyone has twitter.  So I guess it's just going to be a bunch of people reading their twitter feeds now?  That's...just stupid.  I can't imagine someone else has a twitter feed more interesting to me than mine is.  Given that that's the case, why would I ever turn to a television channel for this, when I can just watch something else, and have twitter open in a tab?

No comments:

Post a Comment