Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday: What the actual fuck?

This is absolute bullshit right here.
The left is the C debugger with an example of the problem I discovered today. The right is octave, which isn't absolute truth, but is what I usually use to check that I haven't had a stroke and forgotten math.  The fact that the debugger needs a very specific arrangement of values to not get -Inf is somewhat disturbing.



  • Holy crap, I went right past this place when I was lost in Akihabara.
      • See?
        • It was closed. :(
  • I also forgot to go to the Pokemon center.
  • Cute buns.
  • So the benefit here is that we now get a somewhat functional portion of the government, which can then fill positions to help other portions of the government become functional as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment