Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday: I guess that was effective

Here's how today went.

  • 00:00-02:00: Attempt sleep.
  • 02:00: Take more magic cough syrup.
  • 02:01-09:00: Sleep.
  • 09:00: Jerk-ass alarm goes off until I mash phone screen to turn it off.
  • 09:00-12:30: Sleep.
  • 12:30-14:00: Wake up enough to do some emails to work about how I'm not going to be in.
  • 14:00-18:00: Sleep.
  • 18:00-19:00: Get up, get clean, do some organization of stuff from the trip so I can have all my receipts for work on Monday, and so I can get the magnets to go on my fridge.
  • 19:00-21:00: Read internet crap.
  • 21:00: Remember that food is good, and maybe I should eat something today.
  • 21:30-23:00: More internet crap.
  • 23:15: Start blog post.
I feel significantly better now, suggesting that the cure to things like this is to just sleep for 16 hours.  Unfortunately, this means I did basically nothing else today.  Therefore, today's images are completely unrelated to anything, other than humor.



  • Brock's family.
  • Batman.
  • Huh.  That's kind of surprising.
  • Anime I saw in Tokyo:
    • I had no clue what the title of this show was, but looking at the schedule, it seems to be Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta.  The important thing is that the episode I saw had one of the girls magically create a tank (or, probably more correct, a rail mounted artillery unit) and shoot a shell through Tokyo Tower.  Another reason I should have gone there instead of the Skytree.
    • Meganebu.  From what I could gather, they all wear glasses (megane), they have a club that is based on that fact, they have a rival set of "cool kids" that also wear glasses but hate them, and the entire show has that "this is absolute nonsense" vibe to it.
  • How in the hell did I not hear about this before I left?  It looks like it'd take about an hour and a half to take the train there (giving some idea of the shear size of Tokyo), but that's totally worth it.  Definitely on the list for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment