Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Monday: Are you fucking kidding me?

Dear My Immune System,

Ok.  Yes.  I admit that I'm technically stabbing you to death twice a week.  To be fair though, you've kind of been a jerk for like, more than a decade now.  Really, I'm just trying to stop your bullying.

But this latest thing you're pulling?  This is just bullshit now.  I'm not really angry that you got us sick while I was travelling.  That kind of just happens when you travel to foreign countries.  You helped nicely when the time came to get rid of that illness last weekend, and I thought we were all agreed that things were fine.

That was before you decided to just hide the illness a bit, and then spring it out as what I'm guessing is bronchitis.  You're supposed to be on my side, not smuggling disease in my lungs.  I need those to breathe, dumbass.

Get your shit together and start doing what you're supposed to.

Or I'll send Batman after you.

  • I was going to talk about trains, and why they're better than buses, but I don't feel up to it anymore.  Just know: trains are better than buses.
  • That would suck.
  • Just like this crap.  I think at this point I have signed up for like three webpages: google, twitter,  and amazon.  If you're not one of those (supplying me with internet stuffs, different internet stuffs, and real world stuffs, respectively), why should I bother logging in?  You're just telling me the news, I don't want to be your friend.  If I want to tell other people, I'll do it here, with my own words, so I can say things like:
  • Look at this news story that was like everywhere today.  It's all about how people who thought they were Republicans have decided maybe they should put "not dying from health issues" above "not letting gay people get married" on their list of priorities and rethink that.  I want to call them fucking morons for not realizing this earlier, but I probably should wait to see how Kentucky votes in the next election.
  • News flash! Namco has officially lost their fucking mind!  Update: I kind of want to play this game, just because Lolo is from one of the Greatest Games No One Else Has Ever Played But Me.
  • Holy shit.  $63?  Up to $140?  I have this.  It's still in the box.  It's kind of just collecting dust after I forgot to take it into the office to put on my desk.  I guess maybe I shouldn't just leave things that are worth that much just sitting in a pile on top of my computer.
  • I don't think I can do this with my simple camera.  Still, I love optics.
  • Adventure Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment