Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday: Oh crap, Thanksgiving is next week

I have done zero planning for that.  I'm reasonably sure I don't want to do a whole bird this year.  I think if I did hard enough, I can find some leftovers in the freezer from like two years ago.

Side note: I should clean out the freezer more often.

I guess I'll see what they have at WF tomorrow.  Can you buy like a quarter turkey?  If not, it might just be easier to do a quick steak or pot roast or something.  I know it's not traditional, but it's going to be like 80 degrees here anyway.

Never trust witches.  Never.

  • That would suck.  It'd be nice if we had a government that forced actual competition to exist.
  • Sneaky bear.
  • "Hey! What are you looking at?"
  • Don't people do basic searches?  When I have a problem, I usually do a quick google search to make sure there isn't already a nice algorithm out there.
  • This might be useful in the future.  Mostly while travelling and wondering which security is going to be best.
  • Ok, this list is bullshit.  Here are two examples:
    • NRT. I posted about how there were really no good food options, and then this page is all "oh, there's lots of food everywhere!"  Not once you're through security.  Even with that security gate time thing, I'm not going to be all "let's go back out of the secure area to find food!"  Why do they even have food out there?  Who goes to an airport to eat in the unsecured area?
    • DEN.  "Otherwise, get a cab to Boulder." Fucking Boulder?  Really?  Nice how you don't put a price on that, since it's like $100.  You can just rent a damn car for like $50 or so (I found things claiming $7/day, but I would be really suspicious of that price).

No comments:

Post a Comment