Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday: Various food stuff

Sushi Saturday again.

It's hard to see, but the sushi people had a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
The answer to yesterday's question is yes.  You can buy parts of a turkey instead of a whole one.  I opted out of the "necks" and "backs" selection, and got a leg (which looks like I has a thigh attached) and a breast. My plan is to roast them for thanksgiving, and hopefully have a manageable quantity of turkey to deal with.

On a completely unrelated topic, I deleted 30% of the stuff on my DVR today.  I decided that if I hadn't watched an episode of a show in a year, or, if I had watched episodes, but hated every minute of it, I probably didn't need to keep recording it.  I also pruned the nearly complete Buffy TVS series using the classification of "episodes I like/don't remember" and "that episode was dumb/had Drusilla or Faith in it".

No comments:

Post a Comment