Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday: Sinus headaches are basically the worst things ever

The theory I came up with this morning: sloths move really slowly.  When I woke up this morning, I had to move with basically the same constant velocity slow motion tactic or my sinuses would bash my skull with a hammer.  Therefore, sloths, despite being super cute, are perpetually suffering from sinus headaches.  This is a terrible fate for them.

The good news is that the headache has been going away all day, and I think I'm going to claim that I'm no longer really sick.  The unfortunate aspect of this is that I now have to try and cram four days of work progress into two.  Being sick is inconvenient.

Those people are really pissed at that squirrel.
  • It is a sad part of the movie.
  • Republicans are trying to break everything and lie about it.  Again.  Still.
  • I'm posting this just for the smile on the rocket's face.  Because rockets have faces.
  • This is a travesty.  If this happens, it will basically just be Snyder selling everything at the DIA to a bunch of rich collectors, essentially privatizing a public resource.  This isn't just the standard level of anti-democracy that he seems to love, this is a brand new level of robbing the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment