Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday: Sushi stories

I forgot to take pictures, so I went with this strategy:
The one in back is garlic ahi.  It has X-y eyes because it's cooked.
 And here's a topical series from Buffy that I saw yesterday that also has to do with sushi:


I went to sushi at regular dinner time, which meant I had to wait for a seat to open up.  This is why I usually go mid-afternoon, so I can skip the crowd.  While I was waiting, something odd happened.  A couple came out of the movie theater (at least I assume that's where they came from).  The GF asked an old couple if they could take a picture of the two of them on her iphone.  They posed (while a half dozen people walked through the frame).  Finally, the picture was taken, he kissed her, and then went one way, while she went back into the theater.  I have no idea what was happening there.









No comments:

Post a Comment