Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday: Power Outage Day

Power outage day is the best but most random of holidays.  It's similar to a snow day, but tsunami days are also a lot like snow days.  In any case, I was able to stay home, do some errands and things, and then do statistics at things to get a result that looks good.  I still need to put words to that result, but I have the outline done at least.  Wording math is always far harder than mathing words.

Today's images for the theme: "Mid-Century Modern Is Trying To Kill You."

I wonder why the television pendulum went out of fashion.  You'd think putting a heavy appliance on a cable would be perfectly safe.

"I chose the thinnest glass, and made sure that it was curved, to ensure that there's no way for stresses to be shifted away from the point of impact.  What I'm saying is that if you breathe too hard on these windows, you'll fall to your death."

"The emptiness of this room illustrates my soul."

I'm sure that that the railing on that top level is up to code.  You could only fit an entire child through those uprights.  Plus: they have the added benefit of falling directly onto a staircase that leads directly to a dock on the water.

"I bet you a dollar you can't fit your head between the steps!"

No comments:

Post a Comment