Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday: Actually made it to work today.

Other than some persistent stuffiness, I think this week of feeling like crap is finally over.  Being able to cough without bracing my entire face is refreshing.

Because my DVR puts things out of order sometimes, I just saw the episode in which Iris gets her Dragonite today.  I think Iris's Dragonite may be my new favorite character on the show, as pretty much every scene he's making his "not this shit again" face.  It's like he's the only one to understand how silly things are.

Because I have nothing else to put in the picture spot today.

  • This is stupid.
  • This is stupid.
  • Apparently this is the best cleaner according to the Test Kitchen people.
  • Maybe I'm being blase to stick this in as a link instead of a post, but I was already pretty much working under the assumption that the government was spying on all the communications.  Remember how we all were unhappy about this with Bush, but the Republicans told us that it was all for making us safe?  This program was started under Bush as well, so it probably would have been nice for Obama to shut it down, that's kind of unlikely.  Picture the NSA as a bunch of kids with a cool toy.  You take away the cool toy.  They're going to be unhappy.  Duh.  I don't really think this is a step towards tyranny, although it would be a nice thing to have if you happen to already have a tyrant in place.  It is annoying? Yes. Is it perfect? Obviously no.  If you really want to be a terrorist, you don't need to have a vast network of agents communicating via secret codes and encryption.  You need two brothers, a couple pots, some explosives, and a better fucking plan than those two had.  
  • Pokemon cupcakes are cute.  I...I really want cake.
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems with this.  They can only speak in metaphors.  How do you develop a society from that?  I hate that everyone thinks this is such an interesting and deep episode.  It's shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment