Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday: I'm gonna go build my own function, with blackjack and hookers!

It turns out that that's the easiest way to solve the problem at work.  The base is done, now all I need to do is ensure that this simple solution accepts and returns the same inputs and outputs as the trillion line hydra it's replacing.

"No, I'm sorry. I frankly don't care who you're listening to, I just needed something to break the ice and get you to take out one earbud.  I don't care if they sound great live, I just want to know if you have some food."
This is a mosaic.  Unfortunately, a google search tells me that it's modern, and not a wonderful relic from antiquity.  


  • Given that twitter claimed it had been defeated, and now even CNN agrees, it probably would be good for the NYTimes to remove or update the story with the title "Texas Abortion Bill Appears to Win Final Approval".
  • A lot of times, QC is just kind of meh, and I don't care about it.  Then there are times where this wonderful joke happens.
  • Twinkies.
  • Katamari Damacy!
  • I'm sorry, Martha Cheng, but you're simply wrong.
  • My first thought: "I wonder if this will actually help people not be utter fucktards at that intersection."  Second thought: "Even not at the worst of rush hour, that's going to fuck up traffic."  Third thought: "Maybe they could just send the whole state back to driver's ed."

No comments:

Post a Comment