Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday: Let's see if I can post images again

I deleted a giant directory of automatically uploaded images from picasa.  I don't think I used those for any blog posts, but I'm too lazy to search the archive to make sure I don't have broken images.  My quick check of one image shows that I had it in that directory and in the blogger directory, so I think I'm ok.  It's not like pictures of sushi from a year ago are really an essential part of things.

You are not a lion, cat. You are a cat.

  • Dave Cote is a fucking asshole.  "Address Medicare and Medicaid" is basically just not-so-secret code for "poor people should die of preventable disease because I hate paying taxes."
  • Pikachu.  Well, not really.
  • That's...just fucking terrible, really.
  • This is kind of a cool airplane tracking thing. Now I'll be able to identify planes that fly past my lanai.
  • I think this is going to be my second veggie for tomorrow.  I wanted to do a second to balance the two starches, and this looks pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment